Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never Say Never

Chapter 15- The Mixed Tape

by Mo_Was_Here 3 reviews

I knocked, “I’m coming in with a light so you might want to cover up,” I said there was no response, “Maddie?” I asked and opened the door.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-08-18 - Updated: 2009-08-19 - 2106 words - Complete

2Exciting
Chapter 15- The Mixed Tape


Gerard's POV

I helped Maddie back into her dress and zipped it up slowly and kissed the back of her neck once I was done.

“Come on, we have to go back inside,” She said and turned around grabbing my hand and I smiled, “Should we tell them?” She asked as we walked through the rain slowly back to the house.

“Should we tell them we just made out and almost had sex? I don’t think so,” I said and she laughed.

“So we’re not officially going out yet?” She said and I heard the disappointment in her voice.

“Oh I don’t know,” I said twirling her around so she faced me and I held her in my arms, “I think we are, but let’s keep it our secret,” I said and I kissed her softly on the lips.

“I’m okay with that,” She said and bit her lip then we walked up the porch, “Should we not hold hands?”

“Yeah they might suspect something,” I said and she giggled and let go of my hand.

We ‘burst’ into the house breathing heavily and slammed the front door.

“Dammit I hate you Mikey!” I shouted just as we had planned and went and got a towel from the closet near the bathroom.

“Whoa what happened to you guys?” Ray asked and I heard him moving through the darkness.

“It’s pouring outside, and that doesn’t make it easy to walk.” Maddie said pulling off her shoes as I handed her a towel.

“Yeah, but you still didn’t get the power working again,” Mikey said and I could tell he had walked over next to Ray also.

“Everything was plugged in, I don’t know why it wasn’t working,” I said and I heard the strike of a match.

“Do you have any candles?” Caitlin asked and the room flickered to life as the match burned. I nodded and went back in the closet pulling out candles, flashlights, and lanterns.

“Here I said putting some in Maddie and Ray’s hands and they turned them on. The room was now lit with flashlights and Bob took the candles to Caitlin who started lighting them.

“You two should go shower,” Joyce said gesturing to me and Maddie.

“Yeah, you look… gross,” Jamia said and Maddie laughed.

“Thanks for the complement,” She said, “But does the water work without electricity?”

“Yeah it does for a while, but you have to take a short shower, or take one together for all I care! We need to save the water in case this lasts for longer than we hope,” Bob said and I looked at Maddie, she wasn’t looking at me but she was smiling.

“Okay, I’ll show you were the shower is,” I said walking up the stairs and Maddie followed me up to my room.

I opened my door and held it for her, “Wow, I like your room,” She said and I laughed.

“Yeah, it’s not much,” I said and threw some clothes in the hamper.

“You have your own bathroom?” She asked taking off the towel and placing it on my couch.

“Yeah, this was originally the guest bedroom, but I wanted a bigger room so my parents let me have it,” I said and she opened the door to the bathroom.

“Mind if I go first?” She asked and when I shook my head no she slipped into the bathroom and closed the door. I sighed and stared up at the ceiling, I wish I could have taken a shower with her like Bob said. I thought then shook myself mentally, Maddie and I were no way having sex or even seeing each other naked yet, I mean I know I saw her in her bra and underwear today, and might I add she was very hot, but we’re not on that level yet. And I’m not sure if I wanted to go there with Maddie, maybe the reason why I did that with her is because she reminded me so much of Coraline.

Then I heard Maddie singing, her voice was soft and sweet, I got up and walked to the door to hear the actual song,

This is morning
That's when I spend the most time
Thinking 'bout what I've given up
This is a warning
When you start the day just to close the curtains
You're thinking 'bout what I've given up

Where are you now?
As I'm swimming through the stereo
I'm writing you a symphony of sound
Where are you now?
As I rearrange the songs again
This mix could burn a hole in anyone
But it was you I was thinking of

I read your letter
The one you left when you broke into my house
Retracing every step you made
And you said you meant it
And there's a piece of me in every single
Second of every single day
But if it's true then tell me how it got this way

Where are you now?
As I'm swimming through the stereo
I'm writing you a symphony of sound
Where are you now?
As I rearrange the songs again
This mix could burn a hole in anyone
But it was you I was thinking of

And I can't get to you
I can't get to you
I can't get to you (you, you)

Where are you now?
As I'm swimming through the stereo
I conduct a symphony of sound
Where are you now?
As I'm cutting through you track by track
I swear to God this mix could sink the sun
But it was you I was thinking of

And where are you now?
And where are you now?

And this is my mixed tape for him
It's like I wrote every note
With my own fingers


I opened the door quietly and slipped into the steamy fog of my bathroom. I saw her clothes in a pile on the floor and took off my shirt and pants leaving my boxers on. There was a candles everywhere keeping the bathroom lit for Maddie to see and I blew out one of the candles, she didn’t seem to notice so I took a deep breath and blew out the rest of them.

“What the hell?” She said and I heard the shower curtain rustle.

“You’re okay,” I told her and I heard her stop moving.

I made my way over to the shower and pushed the curtain back and hopped in feeling the warm water against my skin.

“What’re you doing?” Maddie said quietly.

“Hold out your hand,” I said and I felt her hand touch my naked chest.

“Oh,” She said and I heard her moving back into the shower, “Are you naked?”

I laughed, “No I’m not,” I said and I heard her take a step back again, “I figured since I wasn’t naked it was only fair that it was dark so I couldn’t see you, naked.” I said and she giggled.

“How nice of you,” She said and I smiled.

“We’re not wasting water now are we?” I asked and she splashed water at me.

“Not at all,” She said and I felt her lips press against my chin.

“You missed,” I said laughing.

“Here let me try again,” She said and this time she got it right on. I smiled then moved away, “Right,” She said and I walked to the corner of the shower where my shampoo was and put some in my hand.

“Want some shampoo?” I asked and started scrubbing my muddy tangled hair.

“I already used some, can I have the conditioner?” She asked and I handed her the bottle, “So you didn’t come in here to have sex?” She asked.

I thought about it for a second, “No I guess not, I suppose I just wanted to be with you,” I said and heard her giggle again.

“You want to rinse?” She asked and I got up and moved towards the showerhead.

“Watch out,” She said and I hit my head on the shower.

“Ouch,” I said rubbing my forehead.

“You alright?” She asked and I heard her moving closer to me.

“Yeah, I guess I should have just waited for you to be done, it would have been easier,” I said and began rinsing out my hair.

“Ha-ha probably,” She said and I heard the closeness of her voice.

“You want to rinse?” I asked once I was done.

“Yeah,” She said and I pressed my back against the shower and let her past.

Then lightening struck outside and I saw her naked body in its small flash. At that moment time seemed to slow down and I noticed she was standing with her back to me and she was only about a foot away. Her butt was slim but cute and she had a nice figure to her. Then as I saw this it went dark again. I made my way over putting my hands on her waist and pressing my body against her back and I heard her let out a small gasp.

“I thought you said no sex,” She whispered and I put my head on her shoulder.

“Yeah I did, and I am sticking to it, but it doesn’t mean I can’t hold you, or want you, or kiss you, right?” I said and Maddie sucked in a breath.

“Right, but Gerard?” She asked and I kissed her neck, “Please don’t make me act ho-ish.” She said and I stopped.

“What do you mean?” I asked and she put her hands on mine.

“I know what it’s like to be a whore, and I can do things you wouldn’t even expect, and when I’m around you and we’re- um- making out and stuff I want to do those things to you, because you make me feel.” She said and I was really confused.

“Make you feel what?” I asked.

“Feel emotions. When I’m with other guys I feel the sex and heat, but when I’m with you I feel everything someone should feel, you’re not like the other guys. You’re not like Dan, that’s why I think I’m falling for you, you make me feel.” She said and I finally understood.

“Oh,” was all I could manage and then there was a sharp bang on the door.

“Get out your wasting water!” Bob yelled and we both jumped.

“Okay, I’ll be right out!” Maddie shouted and I hopped out of the shower grabbing a towel.

“I can’t see anything,” Maddie said and this was totally true, we were standing in complete darkness.

“Do you want a flashlight?” I heard Bob say from outside and I jumped, I hadn’t known he was still out there.

“Um, no I’m okay,” Maddie said and I heard Bob walk out of my bedroom and close the door, “What am I supposed to wear?”

I hadn’t thought about this part, all her clothes were sopping wet.

“Hold on,” I said and found the doorknob and opened it up. Bob was leaning against the frame of my room door. I quickly shut the door and walked over to him, “What are you doing here?” I whispered furiously.

“I knew you liked her!” He whispered back smiling smugly.

“Get out!” I whispered and he smiled.

“Did you fuck her?” He asked and I shook my head vigorously.

“No! I didn’t! Please get out! And don’t tell ANYONE.” I said and Bob nodded still smiling then walked out.

I went to my closet and pulled out a pair of old sweatpants and my dad’s old Marine Corps sweatshirt along with a pair of boxers that I haven’t used since like seventh grade and a white wife beater. I grabbed the lantern Bob had left on the floor beside the bathroom door and flicked it on.

I knocked, “I’m coming in with a light so you might want to cover up,” I said there was no response, “Maddie?” I asked and opened the door.

The light fell inside the room illuminating it immediately, I heard a choking noise and jumped turning to the window. Someone had climbed through it and was now holding the naked Maddie over the toilet around her neck.


Rate and Review.

BTW that song is not mine it's called The Mixed Tape by Jack's Mannequin! it's friggen sweet! check it out!
Sign up to rate and review this story